Dec 08, 2017
Pristine Red: The “ANYTIME” cocktail
The cocktail that has been known to be enjoyed at all hours of the day. Enjoy this classic drink but, as always, please drink responsibly!
- • 1 ounce of Pristine Vodka
- • 3 ounces of thick tomato juice
- • 2 dashes of red hot sauce
- • 1 dash of Worcestershire sauce
- • 1/2 ounce of lemon juice
- • 1 pinch of salt 1 stalk of celery
- • Old Bay seasoning (optional)
Take the Pristine Vodka, tomato juice, red hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pour the mixture back and forth between two mixing glasses. Strain into an ice-filled highball glass. Garnish with celery stalk or lemon slice.
For an extra spicy treat, before pouring into the highball glass, rub lemon juice on the rim and dip it into Old Bay seasoning. Then add the ice and pour the mix into it. Gives it that EXTRA little punch!